Retailers will identify how e solutions can support their B2B activity. [printfriendly]
Myths and Facts
- B2B vs. B2C
There isn’t much difference between B2B and B2C tools.
- We need an expert to manage all this.
A normal business person can’t figure all this out.
- Technology takes out the personal touch
You need to meet in person to have a successful B2B deal.
- There is significant difference in most areas – the best options for social media is LinkedIn. Supply chain management is uniquely B2B as well.
- You can acquire easy-to-use tools. If you know Excel you can download tables to automate the set up. You may want to hire someone to help you set-up the eSolutions but using it once set up is easy.
- It helps. But it is increasingly more common to meet, demo, sell and care for clients online. In fact having a better management system can encourage a healthier buyer/seller relationship.