Retailers will identify how e solutions can support their B2B activity. [printfriendly]
While there are reasons why B2B’s have been shying away from online media in the past, this cannot be company policy any longer.
To help B2B’s get ahead, follow these five steps:
- Create a simple social media policy.
- Implement a process that assists your staff to complete LinkedIn and other profiles that look professional.
- Focus on developing content and creating a Content Management System (CMS).
- Focus on the platforms that have the biggest impact on your online presence. Get LinkedIn up and running before focusing on Facebook and Google+.
- If you can, develop a Blog or YouTube channel.