Retailers will identify the online Customer Support strategies that can best suit their business. [printfriendly]
Why Customer Support?
You have invested in creating a retail business to sell products and/or services. This may have included a store (online and/or bricks-and-mortar), inventory, staff, and marketing and operational elements. All of these investments are in pursuit of revenues; one of the most critical elements of attaining sales is the customer experience and the relationship you have with your potential customers.
- Do they understand your product and its value to them?
- Do they trust your brand?
- Do you make it easy for your customers to make the transition from shopper to buyer?
- Do you provide service from the first meeting to post-sale relations that makes your customer happy?
- Will your customers come back to buy from you again?
Customer Support and service starts from simply having a user-friendly website that creates a welcome and positive user experience. Avoid confusing website content.
Consider this statistic:
“New research from leading Cloud-contact-centre vendor NewVoiceMedia reveals Australian Companies deemed to have poor customer service are losing a staggering AUD$8 billion a year.” (View Source)
Clarity and useful information.
A clear message supported by peer reviews immediately inspires confidence.
63% of customers are more likely to make a purchase from a site that has user reviews.
Would you click on the website below for more information?
(Curious what the answer to this question is? Click here)