Retailers will understand how they can use eMarketing strategies to sell products and services online. [printfriendly]
Myths and Facts
- A lot of social media is for kids.
- It will take too much time.
- It is too hard to learn.
- It is not for my market.
- While youth were early adopters, social media has billions of users, and in recent years the demographics have equalised. Also… youth age and become buyers in a world where using social media is simply part of the lifestyle.
- Creating strategies ensures that time invested into developing and maintaining social media campaign is viable and provides a good ROI.
- Most social media platforms have easy-to-use interfaces and will take between 2- 6 hours to learn completely.
- Local social media groups, channels and conversations can be extremely active and a rich source of marketing opportunities for small businesses.